Click on the image to go to the download page.
From Mine Rich In Gems. Please go to https://minerichingems.com for more information and to subscribe to their monthly emails full of support!
The 19 Day Feast Pages for Kids are a complimentary gift from the Mine Rich in Gems team. We hope those who find it useful will be able to receive these pages. Please share a copy with a friend.
This month’s theme, based on the name of the month, might, uses the following quotation for inspiration:
“O God, guide me, protect me, make of me a shining lamp and a brilliant star. Thou art the Mighty and the Powerful.”
The ‘Izzat (Might) set of activities includes:
- A Page with a definition and a quotation from the Holy Writings to study
- A ‘Gems Kids Talk’ page – which is a dialogue between 4 young friends – that could be used to explore conversation, discussion, even skits
- A Coloring Page – reinforcing the Holy Writings of the month
- Word Puzzles – for a fun way to learn meanings, spelling and vocabulary
- Arts and Crafts (including snack art) – to create gifts for each other and for Feast!
- Suggestions for Stories and Music – here are some that we found. We would love to hear your suggestions – send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to include them in the next 19 Day Feast Pages for Kids.
The 19 Day Feast – pages for kids is:
- a free gift to support community building
- for parents, teachers (including junior youth!), animators, communities, local assemblies and cluster agencies
- can support engaging children in community building activities before, during and after the 19 Day Feast
- can help to study the Holy Writings and apply them to our daily “thoughts, words and actions.”
With loving greetings,
the Mine Rich in Gems team
Email us at email@example.com